I love Reuben sandwiches and also love bratwurst. This is a match made in heaven for me. From Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 2-quart saucepan, heat beer to boiling. Add bratwurst, reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 2Drain bratwurst. Place on medium heated charcoal or gas grill. Cover grill and cook 5 to 10 minutes, turning once until brown.
- 3Spread dressing on cut sides of buns. Place bratwurst in buns, top with cheese and sauerkraut.
- 4Set oven control to broil. Place bratwurst on rack in broiler pan. Broil with tops 4 to 6 inches from heat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Brats
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.9
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1258.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 20.2 g