Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are great for parties and taste like little Reuben sandwiches. Also they freeze great
Make and share this Reuben Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, and corned beef.
- Add drained kraut, mixing well.
- Pour melted butter over mixture and mix again.
- Press mix together and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Form into balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
This recipe is terrible. Followed to a "T". Could not get them into balls, do not taste ANY corned beef, sauerkraut or cheese. If you want, just grab a handful of breadcrumbs and shove them in your mouth. I looked at several recipes and settled on this one, BAD MISTAKE!!!!
I make these the same way, but I freeze on a cookie sheet, then put them in a freezer bag. They stay separated and don't go flat when baking. Don't thaw before baking. We also use Thousand Island dressing to dip them in.
Pretty good. Interesting flavor but needs a little punch. Next time I want to try using russian dressing instead of butter perhaps. Also want to figure out a way to keep them from flattening out.