Recipe by REEVES73
These are great for parties and taste like little Reuben sandwiches. Also they freeze great
Top Review by aholley1
This recipe is terrible. Followed to a "T". Could not get them into balls, do not taste ANY corned beef, sauerkraut or cheese. If you want, just grab a handful of breadcrumbs and shove them in your mouth. I looked at several recipes and settled on this one, BAD MISTAKE!!!!
- 4 cups rye breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut (drained and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, and corned beef.
- Add drained kraut, mixing well.
- Pour melted butter over mixture and mix again.
- Press mix together and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Form into balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.