1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
In honor of November 2002 Ingredient of the Month: Sauerkraut!!! This recipe actually comes from www.tasteofhome.com and is noted as being by Erika Antolic of Vancouver, Washington.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 cups finely diced cooked corned beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Bake the potatoes at 425°F for 45 minutes or until tender; cool.
- 2In a bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, onions, garlic, horseradish and caraway.
- 3Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- 4Carefully scoop out potatoes, leaving shells intact.
- 5Mash potatoes with cream cheese; stir into the corned beef mixture.
- 6Mound potato mixture into the shells.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika.
- 8Return to the oven for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 408.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked corned beef