Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A different way to fix your reuben sandwich using noodles.
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (1 lb) can sauerkraut, and juice
- 1 lb corned beef, cooked and shredded
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill seed
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Toss noodles with 2 tablespoons butter and spread in bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Add a layer of kraut, then meat.
- Combine the salad dressing, catsup, grated onion and dill seed and spread over the meat.
- Cover with cheese.
- Toss bread crumbs in 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle over dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.