1/1 Photo of Reuben and Swiss Casserole Bake
I think this is even better than a reuben sandwich, I bet you will probably eat the whole casserole by yourself! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- 3Place the corned beef in the bottom on the casserole dish then dot all over with the dressing.
- 4Spread the sauerkraut over the top of the dressing then top with the grated Swiss cheese.
- 5Toss the breadcrumbs with the butter in a bowl then sprinkle evenly over the the cheese.
- 6Bake for 25-30 mins, or until bubbly.
- 7NOTE; if desired the rye bread topping can be doubled.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben and Swiss Casserole Bake
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.4
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.3 mg
- Sodium 2074.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 31.0 g