A great sandwich for your GT Express machine. Quick and easy. Just enough for 2 people. Cut the recipe in half and make it for one person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread half the mustard on each tortilla.
- 2Top each with half the corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- 3Fold in sides of tortilla and roll.
- 4Place one wrap in each well.
- 5Cook 7-8 minutes or until tops are well browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuban Wrap for Your GT Express 101 Machine
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 471.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: