Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From a church cookbook.
- 2 cups very small cooked shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons green onions, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Soften gelatin in water. Meanwhile, heat soup. Melt cream cheese in it; add other ingredients. Put in a mold that has been brushed with oil (or sprayed with Pam). Chill overnight. Serve with varied crackers. Cook time is chill time.