Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another for your "Cocktails With The Cleavers" party! Overnight refrigeration isn't included in the timing.
- Dissolve sugar in bourbon in a large glass pitcher.
- Cut lemons in half& squeeze the juice into the pitcher- watch the pips.
- Toss rinds into the concoction& refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the lemon rinds just before serving.
- For each drink, add 1 1/2 to 2 oz of the bourbon mixture to a shaker.
- Shake& strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Made this for a Sunday football get together, it was enjoyed by all, especially my DH, who loves bourbon! didn't have superfine sugar so I just powdered mine on the food processor, it worked out well, thanks for sharing Marg!...Kitten:)