Another for your "Cocktails With The Cleavers" party! Overnight refrigeration isn't included in the timing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve sugar in bourbon in a large glass pitcher.
- 2Cut lemons in half& squeeze the juice into the pitcher- watch the pips.
- 3Toss rinds into the concoction& refrigerate overnight.
- 4Remove the lemon rinds just before serving.
- 5For each drink, add 1 1/2 to 2 oz of the bourbon mixture to a shaker.
- 6Shake& strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- 7Garnish with a lemon twist.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Retro Cocktails - the Jack Rabbit
Serving Size: 1 (1604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3121.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 338.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 60.9 g
- Sugars 199.8 g
- Protein 15.5 g