Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This mixture reminds me of the old-timey drive-in burger joints. I found this on the web a few years ago, but can't remember which site to credit.
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, medium chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dill relish (or minced dill pickles)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Allow to set for five minutes.
- Add on top of a hamburger, cheeseburger, or add on top of each burger on a triple-header (two beef patties and a three-way split bun).
- Note: This is also good on a salmon patty burger.
Good! This reminds me of my childhood where this seemed to be the standard burger topping. My grandkids had never had this before and liked it alot. I used this topping on Cheeseburger. Thanks jp mims for a nice treat. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.