Recipe by Susan in NC
Easter rolls signifying that Jesus rose from the dead with scripture references. Great illustration for children. Scripture: The oil: Matthew 26:6-13; Mark 14:3-9; John 12:2-8. The spices: John 19:39-40; Luke 23:55-56. The linen: Matthew 27:59; Mark 15:46; Luke 23:52-53; John 19:40. The tomb: Matthew 27:60; Mark 15:46. Jesus Christ: Romans 5:8-10.
Top Review by Ang11002
I made these for my son for breakfast before school today & he really loved them. My only small complaint was that the marshmallow filling leaked out even though I sealed them up really well. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 can crescent roll
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip marshmallows in melted butter.
- Roll it in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Tightly wrap marshmallow in crescent triangle, sealing all edges.
- Place rolled marshmallow on well greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes.
- (According to instructions on crescent roll can).
- When you bite into the baked roll the marshmallow will be gone, signifying that Jesus rose from the dead!