Recipe by Darin Craven
This is a nice easy recipe for cream Cheese Stuffed mushrooms that will blow your mind.
- 16 button mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (Fresh from packet, no bottled stuff)
- 4 tablespoons horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: Use the Hottest horseradish you can find, the stuff from Arby's works great! If you open the jar and your eyes water you have the right stuff. Also, for best taste, use freshly made Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, no bottled stuff. If you do use the bottles stuff, you will want to water it down with buttermilk.
- - Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese thoroughly in small bowl.
- - Mix Hidden Valley Dressing and Horseradish in separate small bowl.
- - Rinse mushrooms and remove stems.
- - Stuff cheese mixture into mushroom caps so about 1/4 inch higher than cap in domed shape.
- Place stuffed caps into smaller/properly sized, oven ready, final serving dish.
- Bake mushrooms caps and cheese mixture in 350 degree oven for about 15-25 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown and mushrooms are about 3/4 cooked, not mushy.
- Place hidden valley ranch dressing and horseradish mixture into 2 small finger bowls or souffle cups that will be used for dipping caps.
- Remove mushrooms from oven, place dishes on larger serving plate and add dipping sauce on the side.