1/1 Photo of Restuffed Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
One of my mother-in-law's best recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub potato skins with oil, bake at 400°F for 1 hour or until done.
- 2Let cool to the touch.
- 3Slice skin away from top of each potato.
- 4Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- 5Slightly mash up pulp, keeping it chunky.
- 6Stir in bacon, ranch dressing, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper, chives and 3/4 of cheese.
- 7Spoon potato mixture into shells.
- 8Top with remaining cheese and dab of butter.
- 9Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Restuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1226.3
- Calories from Fat 981
- Total Fat 109.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 2047.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g