One of my mother-in-law's best recipes
Make and share this Restuffed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Rub potato skins with oil, bake at 400°F for 1 hour or until done.
- Let cool to the touch.
- Slice skin away from top of each potato.
- Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Slightly mash up pulp, keeping it chunky.
- Stir in bacon, ranch dressing, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper, chives and 3/4 of cheese.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells.
- Top with remaining cheese and dab of butter.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.