Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The most fabulous bbq sauce for pork
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄3 cup molasses
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a saucepan on medium low heat, saute the onion, when beginning to soften, add the garlic and salt. Soften the garlic as well. (Entire process should take about 5 min).
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and bring to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until the sauce reaches desired thickness.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Hint: It will be better the next day so feel free to make ahead of time!