- 1 sirloin steaks or 1 flank steak
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon msg
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium tomato soup mix
- 1 beef bouillon cube, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle meat tenderizer on both sides of steak.Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Season steak with all other ingredients.Refrigerate steak for 1 hour.
- Turn broiler below oven on by setting the temperature to about 425-450 degrees. Place steak on boiler tray away from flames,and broil until desired wellness.