1/2 Photos of Restaurant-Style Potato Skins
Little Bee's Note:
I worked at Ruby Tuesdays for many years and this is how they made em'. Great Football food or snack with a movie. I always have to make more when I make them for Football parties because they are gobbled up quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2Pierce potatoes with a fork. Microwave the potatoes on high until they are soft; approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3Cut the potatoes in half vertically. Scoop the inside out of the potatoes, until 1/4 inch of the potato shell remains.
- 4Heat oil to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C) in a deep fryer or a deep saucepan. Place the potatoes in hot oil, fry for 5 minutes. Drain potatoes on paper towels.
- 5Fill the potato shells with cheese and bacon bits and sprinkle with green onions. Arrange them in the prepared baking pan.
- 6Bake for 7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve hot with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Restaurant-Style Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.5
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 348.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.0 g