Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This salmon is company-worthy, also can be doubled to 2 pounds, you may omit the pecans if desired
Top Review by LillyZackMom
DH & I found this just OK....better if you add the sauce on top of the salmon when you eat it....but nothing amazing. My dad & his wife REALLY liked it though. I followed the recipe just as written, but doubt I'll make again. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper (or use black pepper)
- 2 -4 tablespoons finely chopped pecans (or to taste)
- 1 lb salmon steak (or fillets)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the maple syrup with soy sauce, fresh garlic, garlic salt and lemon pepper (or black pepper) until well blended.
- Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish; cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours turning once halfway through marinating time.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the fish gently pressing down to adhear to the fish.
- Bake in the baking dish for about 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.