Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this from another recipe website--try it, it is good.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I used mushroom soup and it was great)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray one 13x9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese.
- Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.