Recipe by LRB
Unfortunately I can't take credit for this restaurant style chicken. My husband surprised me with this delicious chicken dish. It's one of the best chicken dishes I have ever tasted!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ozark seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon butter substitute
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts
- 1 small chopped red bell pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with olive oil. Sprinkle chicken with ozark seasoning and garlic paste. Coat chicken in flour. Cook on high heat until browned. Add garlic, white grape juice, white wine, butter or low calorie substitute, and artichoke hearts. Cook on medium heat as it boils for 10-15 minutes. Add chopped bell pepper and cook until peppers are slightly softened and sauce is thick. Sprinkle with parmesean cheese once sauce is thickened.