Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy recipe for the kind of coleslaw served in restaurants. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Coleslaw
- 4 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine the coleslaw and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, lemon juice and mix until smooth. Pour over the coleslaw and onion mixture, stir well and chill for 1 hour.