Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from a web board I'm on "Rebel MB", poster Spiff/Nancy posted this recipe from her Thanksgiving potluck at work. I made it today and it is absolutely delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups light olive oil
- 5 -6 crushed garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Put mix in jar - let stand (The longer you let stand, the stronger it will be).
- Mix into dry room temperature romaine before eating.
- Take one egg yolk, mixed with 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Then add to salad.
- Add croutons, bacon bits and parmesan.