Sarah Elizabeth's Note:
This is SO delicious and WAY easy to make. Looks super impressive and makes your house smell like an italian restaurant. I adapted this recipe from kraft foods in order to use ingredients found more often in pantrys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix, Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup light Italian dressing, Zesty
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Combine tomatoes, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the oregano and dry stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- 3In separate bowl, combine dressing and parmesan cheese.
- 4Place chicken breasts in large plastic bag. Pound chicken until chicken is 1/4 inch thick.
- 5Place chicken, top-sides down, on baking dish; spread evenly with stuffing mixture. Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken. Place, seam-sides down, in the baking dish. Drizzle evenly with dressing mixture.
- 6BAKE 40 minutes
- 7Sprinkle breasts with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165°F) and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Restaurant-Style Bruschetta & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.4
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 913.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 41.6 g