Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is SO delicious and WAY easy to make. Looks super impressive and makes your house smell like an italian restaurant. I adapted this recipe from kraft foods in order to use ingredients found more often in pantrys.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix, Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
- 1⁄3 cup light Italian dressing, Zesty
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine tomatoes, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the oregano and dry stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- In separate bowl, combine dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Place chicken breasts in large plastic bag. Pound chicken until chicken is 1/4 inch thick.
- Place chicken, top-sides down, on baking dish; spread evenly with stuffing mixture. Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken. Place, seam-sides down, in the baking dish. Drizzle evenly with dressing mixture.
- BAKE 40 minutes
- Sprinkle breasts with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165°F) and cheese is melted.
Very good recipe! The family enjoyed it! Thanks for posting!