Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This creamy Bleu Cheese dressing is the best I've ever had. My computer guy gave the recipe to me.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl mix together bleu cheese, half & half, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until creamy.
- Blend in the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- This is best if you allow it to refrigerate for several hours for the flavors to blend before serving.
Delicious. Right up there with the very best I have ever tasted. Not a serial reviewer here but it's so good that I had to comment!
Delicious, and easy to make!
This is how my family has been making it and I always get rave reviews. Even my young kids love, love, love this! It is also great on grilled burgers!