Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Toss the 5 half-empty jars of salsa that are in your fridge right now in the garbage and don't look back!
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 fresh jalapenos, stemmed (OR MORE)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- In blender add remaining ingredients.
- Blend till smooth.
- Add to saucepan and cook about 5 minutes.
- Taste to make sure it has enough salt.
- If eating with chips, refrigerate until cool. If using as a sauce for tacos, serve hot.
This was definitely tasty, but I have a hard time giving a salsa 5 stars without cilantro as an ingredient. It very well maybe a personal taste, but I dont think youll find a Mexican restaurant's salsa without it.