Easy to make, great to eat. Can be easily adjusted to taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Wash and quarter potatoes.
- 3Wash and slice mushrooms into thirds, or about 1/2" slices.
- 4Spray 5 qt or large oven-proof round cassarole dish.
- 5Add all ingredients except parsley and stir.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes uncovered.
- 7Remove and stir well.
- 8Cover and continue baking for 45 minutes
- 9Remove and check for doneness, add parsley and give a final stir.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Restaurant Quality 1 Hour Easy Roasted Potatoes and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 430.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g