Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make, great to eat. Can be easily adjusted to taste!
Make and share this Restaurant Quality 1 Hour Easy Roasted Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash and quarter potatoes.
- Wash and slice mushrooms into thirds, or about 1/2" slices.
- Spray 5 qt or large oven-proof round cassarole dish.
- Add all ingredients except parsley and stir.
- Bake for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Remove and stir well.
- Cover and continue baking for 45 minutes
- Remove and check for doneness, add parsley and give a final stir.