Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy to make, great to eat. Can be easily adjusted to taste!
- 1 lb red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb white potato, quartered
- 1⁄2 lb fresh cremini mushroom, sliced into thirds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash and quarter potatoes.
- Wash and slice mushrooms into thirds, or about 1/2" slices.
- Spray 5 qt or large oven-proof round cassarole dish.
- Add all ingredients except parsley and stir.
- Bake for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Remove and stir well.
- Cover and continue baking for 45 minutes
- Remove and check for doneness, add parsley and give a final stir.