Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe creates a great side dish and is from a local French restaurant near my hometown.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchini, washed and sliced very thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 3 bell peppers, washed seeded and cut into thin strips (1 yellow, 1 red and 1 orange)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and cook, stirring, for 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic, thyme, and peppers and continue cooking until the peppers are crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes. Season to taste.