1/3 Photos of Restaurant Pizza Crust (Bread Machine)
2 hrs 15 mins
This is a variation of California Pizza Kitchen's pizza crust recipe, found in a copycat cookbook. It's simple and keeps well in the freezer for at least a couple of weeks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Select the 'dough' setting and press 'start.'.
- 3When cycle is finished, punch down the dough and roll it out on a floured surface to desired shape and thickness.
- 4Grease a pizza pan and sprinkle with corn meal.
- 5Transfer dough to pan and let rise until doubled in size.
- 6Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Bake dough until just set--about 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and add desired toppings.
- 9Continue baking to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Restaurant Pizza Crust (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g