Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this today--it was really good.
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jarmedium salsa con queso
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof medium salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- thinly sliced scallion
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the hamburger meat,breaking it up into little pieces as it cooks.
- When the hamburger is browned, stir in the Restaurant Style Salsa Con Queso, the Salsa, and the kidney beans.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a heat-proof serving bowl, sprinkle with scallions, and serve immediately with Tortilla Chips.
Made this super bowl sunday for all the guys they really enjoyed it their wives asked for the recipe thanks for posting