- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jarmedium salsa con queso
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof medium salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- thinly sliced scallion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the hamburger meat,breaking it up into little pieces as it cooks.
- When the hamburger is browned, stir in the Restaurant Style Salsa Con Queso, the Salsa, and the kidney beans.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a heat-proof serving bowl, sprinkle with scallions, and serve immediately with Tortilla Chips.