- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 11 ounces mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 cup blueberries, drained
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal or 1⁄2 cup pecan halves or 1⁄2 cup whole almond, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain chunk pineapple and orange segments, reserve liquid in small bowl.
- In large bowl, combine fruits.
- Sprilnkle pudding mix into reserved liquid; mix until combined and slightly thickened.
- Fold into fruit until well combined.
- Garnish with granola, pean halves or whole almonds.