Recipe by Sawan Chauhdary
This is a delicious recipe and is served especially in food streets and food parks of Pakistan
- 1 kg minced beef
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons raw papaya paste
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices bread
- oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix well all the spices, coriander, green chillies, bread and eggs in the minced beef.
- Make elongated kebabs, deep fry them.
- Heat a piece of charcoal and place a piece of bread or roti in the dish with kebabs.
- Put the heated charcoal over the bread pieces and pour a few drops of oil over it. As soon as smoke starts coming out, cover the dish. The kebabs will develop a nice charcoal aroma in them as if they have been cooked over it.
- Remove the bread and charcoal piece before serving.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves to serve.