Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A good vegetable hot dish. My family never tires of this recipe.
- 1 -14 1⁄2 ounce cut green beans
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- Put alternate layers of drained green beans and onions in 1 quart casserole dish.
- Mix soup, mushrooms (not drained) and slivered almonds. Pour over beans and onions.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.