Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
In a hurry? Quick! Here's a great-tasting side dish that is short on time, big on taste!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages broccoli (cooked, drained)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup French fried onion rings, about (crushed)
- Place cooked broccoli in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and water.
- Stir in cheese.
- Top with crushed french-fried onion rings.
- Bake at 350* for up to 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Made this for turkey day at SIL's. Nothing left to bring home. It was easy and very delicious. Thanks for posting, Renegade.
I wouldn't have called something that takes almost an hour a "rush-up" recipe to be made in a hurry. But I had the time, so I tried it. Definitely easy, and not bad, but nothing that impressed me much. I added some crushed red pepper, some garlic and onion to give it some flavour since as written it was awfully bland. Unfortunately, this one didn't really do it for us, sorry.
Made this for a big family gathering and everyone loved it. Making it again today. Very easy and tasty.