Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This Recipe DELIVERS COMFORT. It's LOADED with essential vitamins and RICH flavour that cannot be denied! It serves best over or between toasted french bread, but plain is fine too. ENJOY!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1 large green pepper (coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups fresh parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
- 4 baby carrots (sliced thick)
- 1 cup baked beans in tomato sauce (heinz)
- 1 (19 ounce) canmixed beans (primo or unico, drained and washed) or 1 (19 ounce) can beans, medly (primo or unico, drained and washed)
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 (35 g) packages chili seasoning mix (club house)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cracked pepper
- In a large pot heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the chopped onions and simmer for about two minutes or until the onions become translucent. Stir frequently.
- Add the ground beef and cook on high heat for about five minutes or just until the beef turns colour. Stir mixture frequently and try to avoid overcooking the meat.
- Turn the heat down to medium then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer on medium/high heat for about 15 to 20 minutes. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Remove chili from heat.
- Eat and Have FUN!
mmm mmm good.
I tried this recipe... It rocks! So delicious!