Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
- 2 lbs pot cheese (ricotta)
- 2 eggs
- 4 1⁄3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- pasta shells
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together pot cheese, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, basil, oregano, nutmeg, & garlic powder.
- Squeeze as much liquid out of spinach, then separated and add to cheese mixture.
- Boil shells for 10 minutes (in salted water) only till al dente; drain.
- Over stuff shells with spinach & cheese mixture.
- Set stuffed shells in 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden.
This was Great!