1/1 Photo of Renee's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Renee was one of my employee's when I was managing the 2 gift stores at the Hyatt Hotel in Incline Village, Lake Tahoe back in the late 1990's. This is her recipe for these lovely chocolate chip cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the first 3 ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- 2Mix the sugar, margarine, eggs, vanilla and blend until creamy.
- 3Adding a cup at a time, blend flour into sugar mixture.
- 4Add the chocolate chips and nuts stirring lightly.
- 5Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- 6Drop heaped tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 7Let cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Renee's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g