Recipe by Food Euph4ria
I usually use pounded breasts, but can be used for any part of the chicken you like. It is also GREAT to marinade a whole chicken in and rotisserie.
- 1 bulb of garlic (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 piece fresh ginger (see below)
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup light olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄3 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- You can grate the ginger, but I prefer to freeze it and then remove it and put in the microwave in a bowl for 1 minute. Add juice that is in bowl to other ingredients and then chop whats left.
- Mix all together well.
- Pour over meat and let sit at least 3 hours.
- Grill and enjoy.