Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple recipe that is my wonderful daughters favorite meal when she comes to visit her loving daddy! I love you baby!
- 5 -6 boneless chicken breasts (I like to use chicken tenders)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Melt butter in a large stock pot.
- Add chicken breasts and cook until about half done. Add seasonings.
- Add cream of chicken soup, heat until boiling.
- Simmer 30-45 minutes.
- Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.