Prep 1 hr 9 mins
Cook 0 mins
for zaar world tour Great Britian desserts (England). This sounds like and easy summer dessert. Recipe source: The Englishwoman's Kitchen
- Hull and slice the strawberries.
- Peel and slice the kiwi fruit into rounds.
- On a serving plate, arrange the kiwi fruit and strawberries slices in contrasting circles.
- Pour orange juice and gin over fruit and let macerate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve with sweet biscuits or cookies.
Simple and delicious! The orange juice and gin mixture was bright and refreshing over the strawberries and kiwi. Thanks for sharing! ZWT6
How unexpectedly wonderful! Gin, in dessert? This was just delicious even though I served immediately after preparing.
Very good,loved it