Recipe by ellie_
for zaar world tour Great Britian desserts (England). This sounds like and easy summer dessert. Recipe source: The Englishwoman's Kitchen
Directions See How It's Made
- Hull and slice the strawberries.
- Peel and slice the kiwi fruit into rounds.
- On a serving plate, arrange the kiwi fruit and strawberries slices in contrasting circles.
- Pour orange juice and gin over fruit and let macerate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve with sweet biscuits or cookies.