Recipe by Chef m2little#400842
Fried potatoes. Phosphrous 105. Potassium 388. For leached potatoes subtract 30 to 50 percent of the listed potassium. I substract 50% because I am very careful to soak potatoes the maxiumn amount of time. Serving size 7 ounces.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes as if for french fries but not as long.
- Pour oil in large skillet.
- Add leached potatoes.
- Fry until soft and slightly browned.
- LEACHED POTATOES:.
- Cut potatoes as desired for frying, french fries or cubed for mashed.
- Place cut potatoes in 10 times the amount of water to potatoes.
- Soak at least 4 hours, overnight in the frig is better.
- Drain potatoes and rinse again.
- Pat dry if potatoes are going to be fried.