Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from "The Renal Patient's Guide to Good Eating" by Judith A. Curtis. I have changed pinch of basil to 1/16 tsp and pepper to taste to 1/16 tsp. Servings depend on the size of the chicken breasts. Phosphorous = 5mg
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄16 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄16 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Cut chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Combine breadcrumbs, thyme, basil, oregano, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken pieces into melted butter.
- Then, roll chicken pieces in dry ingredients.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 20 minutes.