Can be served with my Shrimp-Eggplant Beignets or Fried fish. You can toss cooked shrimp in to make a shrimp salad. This is a spicy crunchy sauce. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.