Can be served with my Shrimp-Eggplant Beignets or Fried fish. You can toss cooked shrimp in to make a shrimp salad. This is a spicy crunchy sauce. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
I chopped the celery and scallions in my mini processor until very fine. I had some frozen fish in the freezer and some chopped cabbage along with some whole wheat tortillas so I made fish tacos using this sauce. Delicious. It makes quite a bit and there is only 2 of us so we will have to have several seafood dishes this week to use it up. It is delicious and so easy to make. Thanks for posting Rita
Great! The secret is to finely cut the scallions, garlic and celery. The longer it sits the better it tastes.
Thanks for a great recipe.
Needed a quick sauce for crab cakes. This is very good, quick and easy. Only change is I added some dried Tarragon. Just because I love it with crab and fish sauces. Awesome! Thanks Rita!