Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, tangy, mayo-based dipping sauce for cajun egg rolls, fried seafood, and many other delicacies.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh, not from a bottle)
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 tablespoon chopped cornichons or 1 tablespoon sour dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all together, serve.
- Can add a drop or two of hot sauce for extra kick.
Yummy. Made for the cajun egg rolls you have posted, so left out the capers and pickles (I am NOT a pickles person, so would have left them out no matter what). I probably quadrupled the cilantro. And I definitely added more than a pinch of cayenne...probably more like a tablespoon. We loved this stuff. Thanks!