Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect complement for your crab cakes or shrimp.
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Process all ingredients in the food processor fitted with a steel blade until vegetables are finely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper; chill until ready to use.
Very tasty! I modified the recipe a bit, substituting a molasses-sweetened Dijon mustard and a spoonful of reduced-fat mayonnaise for the Dijonnaise. This also allowed me to eliminate the honey. An excellent, easy recipe.
Nothing short of delicious -- and way fewer calories than the mayonnaise based sauces. Thanks, Bev!
Fresh-tasting and delicious on homemade crab cakes! I halved the recipe -- I'll have to make the other half today, it was so good! Thanks, Bev, for my favorite remoulade sauce recipe!