Recipe by Bev
The perfect complement for your crab cakes or shrimp.
Top Review by Chadley25
Very tasty! I modified the recipe a bit, substituting a molasses-sweetened Dijon mustard and a spoonful of reduced-fat mayonnaise for the Dijonnaise. This also allowed me to eliminate the honey. An excellent, easy recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper