Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Galatoire's Restaurant recipe. They serve this tossed with shrimp and on a bed of iceburg lettuce. I can't get enough of this stuff!!
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup tomato puree
- 1⁄2 cup coarse brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- Mince the celery, green onion, parsley, and yellow onions in a food processor.
- Add the ketchup, tomato puree, mustard, horseradish, red wine vinegar, paprika, and Worcestershire.
- Begin processing again and add the oil in a slow drizzle to emulsify.
- Chill for 6-8 hours or overnight. Correct seasoning with additional horseradish, if desired after the ingredients have had the opportunity to marry.