This sauce goes great with shrimp, oysters, onion rings, or crawfish.
Make and share this Remoulade Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped super fine
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped supper fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning (I prefer Cajun's Choice)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients well and store in refrigerator overnight.