Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce is delicious with all kinds of things! Shrimp, chicken, sausages....there is no end to its uses!! Plus it is quick and easy to whip up in no time! Remoulade originated from France, was taken over by Louisiana, and now Denmark and Belgium have become fans. This has become a requirement on the "Danish Hotdog", sold by street vendors, and is common in Danish fridges!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (I use creole mustard)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
A delicious remoulade served with fish fry and a beer...and I don't even like beer! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Really delicious, and goes with darned near everything! I used Koops Horseradish mustard, and it was wonderful. Thanks for posting!
This was yummy, served with salmon and then later mixed in with some brown rice. Easy too. Thanks!