1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I use to work at Little Caesar's and these are so similar! Much more affordable though as this makes a lot! These can be made in a traditional mixer or a bread machine on dough cycle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in mixer according to order.
- 2Let rise 30 minute Punch down and let rise again for 30 minute.
- 3roll out and cut into sticks.
- 4Place onto greased cookie sheets.
- 5Let rest 15 minutes.
- 6Bake in 375 for 10-12 minutes. Just til very light brown.
- 7While still hot from the oven brush with melted butter and sprinkle with dried Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- 8Serve warm, make about 20-30 depending on size.
- 9For variations add fresh rosemary, or thyme to the dough before baking.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reminds Me of Little Caesar Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g