Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
I use to work at Little Caesar's and these are so similar! Much more affordable though as this makes a lot! These can be made in a traditional mixer or a bread machine on dough cycle.
- Place ingredients in mixer according to order.
- Let rise 30 minute Punch down and let rise again for 30 minute.
- roll out and cut into sticks.
- Place onto greased cookie sheets.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Bake in 375 for 10-12 minutes. Just til very light brown.
- While still hot from the oven brush with melted butter and sprinkle with dried Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Serve warm, make about 20-30 depending on size.
- For variations add fresh rosemary, or thyme to the dough before baking.