Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great 3 step regimen to clear up the red marks left from acne!
Make and share this Remedy for Red Marks Left from Acne recipe from Food.com.
- First, make a paste with the baking soda and 1 tsp of the water.
- Apply it to your face, massaging gently, then wash off immediately.
- Then make a mixture of the apple cider vinegar and 8 tsp of water.
- Apply it to your face with a cottonball.
- Wash off after 10 minutes.
- Finally you make a mask using the egg white and lemon juice.
- Smooth it over your face avoiding the eye area and wash off after 10 minutes.
- Do this once a day or every second day to make your face smooth and free of red marks!
If you have drier/more sensitive skin, I recommend mixing 1-2 t. olive oil with the baking soda instead of water, and skipping the egg mask. The toner is great as is, though, - most are too harsh for me, but this was great.
Great, I shall try it n the next few days on a nightly and daily basis to get the full effects. Then I will post again my results in a week and then 2 weeks to one month. kewl!